1. Log in as the parent / carer
2. Under your name top right corner click [PAYMENTS]
3. Under ‘YOU’VE BEEN ASKED TO PAY’ you can either click [BUY THIS PRODUCT] under the single payment option (preferred) or click [VIEW ALL PRODUCTS OF FISHERSGATE FLYERS YFC]
4. Clicking ‘view all products’ gives you the option to select a ’Split Payment’ option. For Junior Football this is £60 then 2 x £40, for Mini Soccer £45 then 2 x £40, Little Flyers 2 x £30 (U6 and below only).
5. Under ‘Who would you like to buy this product for?’ type in your Child’s name.
6. Check the details, then click [CONTINUE]
7. You can then make a payment using your bank details [sort code and account number].
No player will be registered for a league until they have paid either the single payment option or started the split payments.
NOTE: Fishersgate Flyers Registration Fees cover training and club membership ONLY*. Kit and equipment remain the property of the football club.
*The club believes in inclusive football for all, so our registration fees cover training, equipment, coaches qualification, insurance, and affiliations. Selection for match day squads is down to individual managers, and we encourage this to be done on behaviour, attendance, commitment and attitude. Selection for matches should be seen as a reward, not a given from just membership of the football club. Regardless of ability, everyone should have the opportunity to play in football matches if they apply themselves, so by keeping matches subscription free match by match, everyone has the same opportunity to play. This also makes it easier for manager’s to concentrate on football, not collecting match day subs.