After much discussion at the club AGM and through the club committee the following will apply for the coming season.
Your membership fees will include and cover:
Winter training on an all weather surface with min 8 sessions through the winter period (worth approx. £30 per child)
A full match kit for your child
League registration, match and referee fees (if applicable)
Coaching qualifications for all our coaches and managers
Matches are seen as a reward for attendance at training, good behaviour and attitude with selection at the discretion of each manager. The club have a policy of inclusion for all players, but that is also based on commitment.
U6 MINI FLYERS
Single Payment = £60
Instalments = 3 x £20
Single Payment = £125
Instalments = 3 x £42
FLYERS MINI SOCCER (U8 to U10)
Single Payment = £140
Instalments = 3 x £47
FLYERS JUNIOR SOCCER (U11 to U16)
Single Payment = £155
Instalments = 3 x £52
These subscriptions will be available for you to pay through the website.
NOTE THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE BASED ON THE PROCESS WHEN ACCESSED THROUGH A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR LAPTOP - Not the Pitchero App on a Smart Device. It is advisable not to use the App to update your details.
1. New parent / carer visits http://www.fishersgateflyersfc.co.uk and clicks [SIGN UP] and creates a profile for themselves (not their child).
2. Once you have created a login, under [MEMBERSHIPS] seach for FISHERSGATE FLYERS YFC. Click to become a member.
3. Once you are accepted as a member of Fishersgate Flyers YFC, click [MEMBERSHIP] under your name top right.
4. Under ‘Membership Roles’ in the section ‘PARENT’ click [APPLY FOR ROLE]
5. Enter your child’s name in [ADD CHILD] where you must add your contact number and Medical Conditions. Click [APPLY].
6. Click the team they are applying to play for. Add any relevant information in the NOTES section. Click you AGREE the Club Disclaimer and the Club Agreement.
A club webmaster will then approve your membership in the next few days.
PITCHERO HELP FOR REGISTERING YOUR CHILD
1. Login in to your account (as parent or carer)
2. Click [YOUR NAME] Top right corner.
3. Click [MEMBERSHIPS] click [FISHERSGATE FLYERS YFC].
4. Scroll to the personal information at the bottom and check your details.
5. Click [YOUR CHILD'S NAME] back toward the top.
6. Scroll to the personal information toward the bottom, check your child's details, MEDICAL INFO MUST BE COMPLETED, if there is none type NONE.
7. Check the contact and personal details.
8. AGREE the Club Disclaimer. AGREE the Club Agreement. Click SAVE.
MINUTES FROM THE AGM
Will be posted on the website when completed. In summary the price changes have occurred because the club ran at a loss last season, mainly due to the hire cost of the winter training facilities. Parents will hopefully understand the value of these facilities when everywhere else is cancelled, but these do work out at approx. £4 per child per session.
U6s are frozen at £60 as they don't register to a league and don't need much equipment.
U7s are frozen at £125 as they play matches on Saturdays and won't have much access to the club winter training bookings which are Saturdays and weekday evenings.
U8 to U10 raised to £140 mainly to cover winter training facilities for them as well as other costs.
U11 to U16 raised to £155 as that not only covers winter training, they also have referee and higher pitch costs for their bigger pitches. These age groups do cost more to run than the Mini Soccer.
Any queries, please ask your manager, ask a committee member, or come along to our Manager's Meetings held in the Stanley Arms at 19.30 on the first Monday of each month.
Updated 11:58 - 3 Jul 2018 by Scott Theobold