1. Parent / carer visits http://www.fishersgateflyersfc.co.uk and clicks [SIGN UP] and creates a profile for themselves (not their child).
2. Once you have created a login, under [MEMBERSHIPS] seach for FISHERSGATE FLYERS YFC. Click to become a member.
3. Once you are accepted as a member of Fishersgate Flyers YFC, click [MEMBERSHIP] under your name top right.
4. Under ‘Membership Roles’ in the section ‘PARENT’ click [APPLY FOR ROLE]
5. Enter your child’s name in [ADD CHILD] where you must add your contact number and Medical Conditions. Click [APPLY].
6. Click the team they are applying to play for. Add any relevant information in the NOTES section.
A club webmaster will then approve your membership in the next few days.
PITCHERO HELP FOR REGISTERING YOUR CHILD
Updated 19:05 - 29 Jun 2017 by Scott Theobold