As a youth football club we take child welfare very seriously. The following policies are in place in the club constitution:
1. Graham Crawford is our Child Welfare Officer. He can be contacted on 07950 705596 or email@example.com. All child welfare issues are reported to Graham including injuries. If any parent has any queries or concerns, please contact your team manager, or direct to Graham.
2. As a football club we insist all persons working with the kids, from the managers down to someone just helping at training has an FA Criminal Records Check. As a club most people helping are parents, but we still insist on a mandatory check for anyone helping in whatever capacity.
3. We fund each team to have 2 qualified FA level 1 licensed coaches, and try to ensure at least 1 is present at all training sessions and matches. The Level 1 qualification includes a Child Welfare Certificate and First Aid Certificate.
4. We hold monthly Manager's Meetings where our committee members and managers go through various aspects of running the football club from fixtures to fund raising to child welfare issues. We support managers, discuss best practice, and keep our policies up to date.
5. Each team takes a training register which is linked to a central database so that we keep a record of each child's attendance.
6. We are an FA Chartered Standard Football Club with FA Development Status and are regularly audited to meet their policies and standards.
If anyone would like any further information, please contact your manager, one of the committee members, or Graham directly.
Updated 09:31 - 6 Jan 2017 by Scott Theobold